At the beginning of this year, I came up with this bright idea that I would take a road trip across the country. So the aim is 48 States, 100 shoots over the course of 4 months.
Yes, of course I know this might seem crazy at first thought. And although this is ambitious, if you know me you know I love driving city to city, town to town, enjoying the local vibe and people along the way.
So I’m combining two of my favorite things, road tripping and photography. My goals are to:
- meet up with old friends;
- make some new ones;
- visit all 48 U.S. continental states;
- complete 100 shoots/image sets;
- experience some delicious grub and stimulate the local brewery and distillery economy;
- visit at least 5 national sites;
- create some dope imagery along the way;
- and at the end of the journey award $2000 in prize money.